|To assist users of the Local Tax Bureau, Miaoli County （hereinafter call “MLFTAX”） Website (the Site) understand the operation of the Site and the application of their personal information, the MLFTAX has established the Privacy Statement (the Statement) to protect the privacy of users of this Site.
- The website of MLFTAX gathers users' personal data in accordance with Personal Data Protection Act of the Republic of China. No gathering of personal data will be conducted without prior permission and consent from users.
- Strict protection measures are adopted to ensure that only authorized personnel have the access to your personal information. All personnel who are to be involved in handling your personal information have signed a confidential contract stating that any action that violates the confidentiality obligation will be punished according to law.
Should it be required that related organizations are to be entrusted by this bureau for the provision of service, this site will also demand that the entrusted party strictly observe confidentiality obligations and take necessary procedures to ensure the most stringent observation.
- Servers of the MLFTAX website automatically make records of the web pages users browse and the IP addresses through which users access the internet. Such records are references for the improvement of our web content and server systems, and the evaluation of publicity effectiveness. No personal identity is involved and these records will only be used in statistical analysis.
- Firewalls are established for intra-sites that link to the extranet to control and manage data transmission and resource access and to conduct careful identity management.
- To protect users' privacy, MLFTAX reserves the right to revise this Privacy Statement in accordance with changes in laws, regulations, and social circumstances, and technology advancement.
- To provide adequate protection for user's privacy, the Statement is subject to changes reflecting development in technology or amendment to relevant regulations. Amended articles will be posted on the Site immediately.
- Users may email MLFTAX at e-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions governing the Statement.